Thanks to ScientistMother for the tag. And now six random facts about ScienceMama.
1. I am still in close contact with every single one of my friends from high school. It makes me very happy.
2. I am happier when I exercise on a regular basis. I am not currently exercising on a regular basis. My favorite jeans tell me this is a problem.
3. I have not had a haircut since last December. My split ends tell me this is a problem.
4. Husband and I met while working in the same lab. I am on one of his papers.
5. I used to suffer from chronic migraines. I have only had one since I got pregnant with Bean.
6. I work fewer hours in lab as a postdoc (and mother) than I ever did as a graduate student. I try not to feel like a terrible person. It doesn't always work.
In Response to My Spouse,
5 days ago