Saturday, April 24, 2010

How novel

I'm sitting in a coffee shop by myself right now, and in a few minutes I'm going to a lovely salon to get my haircut for the first time in 8 months. When I left the house, Bug, Bean, and Husband were all napping. The freedom to sit alone, enjoying a cup of coffee, with absolutely nothing to do is absolutely delicious. I really need more moments to myself.

I'm excited to get my hair cut. I'm going to give the chick a few ground rules, but otherwise it's hairdressers choice. Wish me luck!

5 comments:

hgg said...

Good luck! I just got myself bangs for the first time in a decade. Looks effing awesome!

ScientistMother said...

I hope it turned out amazing!!

ScienceMama said...

I chickened out on the bangs! But she cut off about 5 inches, added some layers. Nothing too crazy, but it feels good not to have my hair looking so scraggly. It was also nice just to have an hour of Me-time. Those moments are few and far between these days...

The bean-mom said...

Oh, good! I got my hair cut last week and (because I don't know any of the technical terms that stylists use) told the stylist to "cut it shorter" and do whatever she thought best. I don't know that I really like it...

Hakkında bilgi said...

Thanks For Blog and Posts ...