Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Feeling mostly better

Well, we made it through the weekend. Of course Husband and I both caught Bean's cold, but we healed a lot more quickly than she did. Bean's fever finally broke on Saturday night, and though Bean is still rather snotty, she went back to school yesterday. Apparently 5 of the other infants and one of the teachers also caught this particular cold. Good times.

So last night, after 5 nights in my arms, Bean went back to sleep in her crib. It went relatively smoothly, but I think I need to WD-40 the hinges on her door so that I can check to make sure she's still breathing as often as I want to without causing her to stir...

It's extremely stormy here now. Summer is over. I made pumpkin bread last night to celebrate the arrival of fall.

No comments: