I'm taking the liberty of extending the tag to the Bean. So here it is:
Seven Random Facts about Bean
1. I got a lot of hiccups in utero. Usually 2-3 times per day. The most was 5 times in one day.
2. I moved into a frank breech position at about 32 weeks gestation, and I never moved. My mom and her doctor didn't know I was upside-down (or right-side up, depending on how you look at it). The night before I was born, I actually tried to flip over, and I made it to a transverse position, but to my mom's misguided relief, I flipped back into the same ol' position. Because I was breech, I had to be born by C-section. Afterwards, my little legs stuck straight up into the air because they had been extended for so long.
3. The first couple of days after I was born, I wasn't waking up to eat, so my mom and dad had to set an alarm clock every two hours to wake me up and feed me. This usually involved undressing me and blowing on me until I cried, then calming me down and making me eat. I was just SO sleepy.
4. I'm a baracuda when I nurse. I usually eat in 7 minutes or less.
5. I LOVE music. Whether it's digital music from my Baby Einstein star or a mobile, or my mom and dad singing goofy songs, or my Philadelphia Chickens CD, music always makes me smile.
6. Since the day I was born, everyone has always remarked about my big, bright, curious eyes. I use them to get what I want.
7. I also love books. They're delicious.
2 days ago