Saturday, September 15, 2007

Ouch!

This morning I found a burn mark on my right arm. It's tender and red, but I couldn't for the life of me remember getting burned. I showed the 2-inch red mark on my arm to Husband. "That looks suspiciously like a glove line" he said. "Were you working on a UV box yesterday?"

Why yes, yes I was. I was very carefully cutting out several very important bands on a gel yesterday, and apparently paid no attention to the length of my sleeves. So now I have what is essentially a sunburn on my arm.

I think it's like locking your keys in your car. You do it once, and never again. Next time I'll wear my darn lab coat!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

ouch is right! Hope it heals up fast... I've yet to do this myself, but I'm more or less just waiting for it to happen